Building on the successful launch two years ago, Direct Container Print (DCP) conference returns to Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel on 27-28th of November 2017. Organised by ESMA with media support of “Specialist Printing Worldwide”, this event brings together key industry players who discuss the latest achievements in direct-to-object decoration on plastics from the perspective of machine manufacturers, ink suppliers, colour management experts and curing systems providers. Delegates – printers, designers, packaging manufacturers and brand owners – are offered a comprehensive look into technologies suitable for different applications.
EXHIBITORS AND SPEAKERS
Among those who have already joined the conference and the accompanying tabletop exhibition, are: ColorGATE, Gallus, Heidelberg, Global Inkjet Systems, Integration Technology, Isimat, KBA Kammann, Lüscher Technologies, Marabu, OMSO, Polytype, RKS, RUCO, Sefar and Sun Chemical. This line-up guarantees a comprehensive and in-depth look into currently available solutions both from the digital inkjet and screen printing side. “It is our goal to demonstrate and explain technical opportunities which respond to the specifics of such distinct and demanding markets as food and beverages, personal care, cosmetics or pharmaceuticals. During DCP, we discuss aspects ranging from food safe inks, to adaptable or standalone printing systems, handling variable data and mass customisation techniques”, says Peter Buttiens, CEO of ESMA.
The final conference programme will feature 18 presentations and the first submitted titles include:
- “Achieve perfect printing result on plastic objects with a scalable and easy to use industrial system for screen printing ‘’ by Oscar Wahlstrand, Gallus
- “Inkjet printing onto spheres” by Debbie Thorp, Global Inkjet Systems
- “The Omnifire world” by Bobby Kleinveld, Heidelberg
- “What you need to know when specifying a UV-LED system” by Achim Herzog, Integration Technology
- “Requirements for low-migration screen printing inks for food packaging” by Dirk Friedrich and David Turner, Marabu
- “ServoJet approach to direct container decoration with inkjet process” by Vittorio Ferrari, OMSO
- “Can digital direct printing spice-up your brands? Here is how!” by Jean-Marc Moriggia, Polytype
Keynote speeches will complete the agenda with a holistic view of the supply chain, presenting trends in packaging and challenges faced by the brand owners. First confirmed keynote is Christopher Waterhouse, Chairman of The Packaging Society and Managing Director of iDi Pac, with a presentation on the opportunities for future direct decoration growth across pharma and other packaging sectors.
Further programme updates are published at http://www.dcp2017.org/programme
EARLY BIRD OFFER EXPIRES 30 JUNE
Until 30 June, delegates can take advantage of discounted early-bird registration rates at http://www.dcp2017.org/registrations, inclusive of full access to conference presentations and tabletop area, as well as networking dinner and lunches.
Limited tabletop exhibition space and last presentation slots are still available for companies wishing to promote their products and services to a captive audience of existing and potential customers. The first edition in 2015 attracted 120 participants, including representatives of AB InBev, Carlsberg, Heineken, Philips Avent and Procter & Gamble.